Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with recognized gifted education leaders and scholars online.
The University of Connecticut’s Renzulli Center for Creativity, Gifted Education, and Talent Development is excited to offer a new series of one-hour interactive webinars on topics of interest to gifted educators.
With topics ranging from Implementing SEM Virtually to Avoid Fluff in Differentiation Activities to Understanding and Addressing Low Motivation, our monthly sessions provide you and your colleagues with an opportunity to stay abreast of the latest issues in gifted education.
Registration will open soon for the 2021 series, which starts January 23.
- Doing SEM Virtually – Jan. 23
- Creativity: The Basics, The Benefits, and Tips – Feb. 20
- Developing and Implementing Enrichment Clusters – March 20
- Avoiding Fluff in Differentiated Activities – April 17
- Understanding and Addressing Low Motivation – May 15
- How to Develop Infusion Activities – June 12
We are also planning a series of monthly 30-minute webinars for parents.
Anticipated Parenting Topics:
- Helping Your 2E Child –Jan.
- Technology Roulette in the Age of COVID – Feb.
- Talking with Children About Their Giftedness – March
- Perfectionism and Productive Struggle –April
- How to – and why – nurture student creativity – May