If you have questions about these events, please contact us at email@example.com
Don’t miss this opportunity to interact with recognized gifted education leaders and scholars online.
The University of Connecticut’s Renzulli Center for Creativity, Gifted Education, and Talent Development offers a free Saturday series of one-hour interactive webinars (one each month) on topics of interest to educators and a free Thursday evening series of 30-minute interactive webinars (one each month) on topics of interest to parents.
With topics ranging from Implementing SEM Virtually to Avoiding Fluff in Differentiated Activities to Tips to Increase Student Motivation, our monthly sessions provide you and your colleagues with an opportunity to stay abreast of the latest issues in gifted education, talent development, and creativity.
2020-21 Renzulli Center Professional Learning Series Saturday Topics:
- Doing SEM Virtually (Joseph Renzulli, Sally Reis, and Laurel Brandon) – Streamed Jan. 23, 2021 (view recording here)
- Creativity: The Basics, The Benefits, and Tips (James Kaufman) – Streamed Feb. 20, 2021 (view recording here)
- Developing and Implementing Enrichment Clusters: A Great Way to Start SEM (Joseph Renzulli and Sally Reis) – Streamed March 20, 2021 (view recording here)
- Differentiating without the Fluffy Stuff (Catherine Little) – Streamed April 17, 2021 (view recording here)
- 9 Tips to Increase Student Motivation (Del Siegle) – Streamed May 15, 2021 (view recording here)
- How to Develop Infusion Activities that Enhance Learning (Nicole Waicunas and Joseph Renzulli) – Streamed June 12, 2021 (view recording here)
2020-21 Renzulli Center Third Thursday Parenting Topics:
- Helping Your 2E Child (Sally Reis and Susan Baum) – Streamed Jan. 21, 2021 (view recording here)
- Technology Roulette in the Age of COVID-19 (Stacy Hayden) – Streamed Feb. 18, 2021 (view recording here)
- Talking with Children About Their Giftedness (Del Siegle) – Streamed March 18, 2021 (view recording here)
- Perfectionism and Productive Struggle (Catherine Little) – Streamed April 15, 2021 (view recording here)
Our next series starts in September 2021…we will post the topics and provide registration information on this page in August.
Countries of Our 2020-21 Webinar Participants