Senior Scholar Series research reports were published by The National Research Center on the Gifted and Talented (NRC/GT).
Reports are listed alphabetically by author.
- Lessons From Psychotherapy That Inform Counseling Gifted Students: What We Know and Future Opportunities by Steven I. Pfeiffer (2020)
- Intelligence Testing and Cultural Diversity: Concerns, Cautions, and Considerations (RM04204) by Donna Y. Ford (2004)
- Society’s Role in Educating Gifted Students: The Role of Public Policy (RM02162) by James J. Gallagher (2002)
- Attention Deficit Disorders and Gifted Students: What Do We Really Know? (RM00146) by Felice Kaufmann, M. Layne Kalbfleisch, & F. Xavier Castellanos (2000)
- The DISCOVER Project: Improving Assessment and Curriculum for Diverse Gifted Learners (RM05206) by C. June Maker (2005)
- Equity, Excellence, and Economy in a System for Identifying Students in Gifted Education Programs: A Guidebook (RM05208) by Joseph S. Renzulli (2005)
- Assessing and Advocating for Gifted Students: Perspectives for School and Clinical Psychologists (RM02166) by Nancy M. Robinson (2002)
- Content-based Curriculum for Low Income and Minority Gifted Learners (RM03180) by Joyce VanTassel-Baska (2003)
- The Law on Gifted Education (Revised) (RM05178R) by Perry A. Zirkel (2005)