If you require an accommodation to participate in this event, please contact Stephanie Huntington at 860-486-4826 email@example.com at least 5 business days prior to the start of the event.
Renzulli Center Third Thursday Parenting Topics (Streaming LIVE at 8 p.m. Eastern):
- Technology Roulette in the Age of COVID-19 (Stacy Hayden) - Feb. 18
- Talking with Children About Their Giftedness (Del Siegle) - March 18
- Perfectionism and Productive Struggle (Catherine Little) - April 15
Renzulli Center Professional Learning Series Saturday Topics (Streaming LIVE at 11 a.m. Eastern):
- Creativity: The Basics, The Benefits, and Tips (James Kaufman) - Feb. 20
- Developing and Implementing Enrichment Clusters: A Great Way to Start SEM (Joseph Renzulli and Sally Reis) - March 20
- Avoiding Fluff in Differentiated Activities (Catherine Little) - April 17
- 9 Tips to Increase Student Motivation (Del Siegle) - May 15
- How to Develop Infusion Activities that Enhance Learning (Nicole Waicunas and Joseph Renzulli) - June 12
Don't miss these additional professional learning opportunities from the Renzulli Center...
Teaching and Learning with Technology
Visit our Teaching and Learning with iPads, Chromebooks, and Cloud-Based Computing site to learn more about this one-day virtual event in May.
Visit our Confratute site to learn more about this week-long professional learning opportunity in July.