Sewanhaka Central High School District is seeking candidates for the following administrative vacancy, effective on or about September 1, 2017.
- Appropriate NYS (SDL/SDA) Certification.
- Knowledge of the development and evaluation of curriculum and instruction, including the Common Core standards.
- The ability to provide leadership in educational services, staff development, curriculum, and instruction.
- A collaborative leadership style.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of five years experience as a secondary building administrator and/or central administrator.
- Doctorate preferred.
Please address cover letter and resume to Dr. Ralph Ferrie, Superintendent of Schools. Cover letter and resume will need to be submitted on OLAS http://www.olasjobs.org/longisland.
DEADLINE: Friday, July 21, 2017